Friday, December 18, 2009

There is STOLY to Moly


One day,me and SHA(which is person that i love the most) hang out together.

one moment she hold my hand and pull my self close to her and want to ask me some question.

i said go ahead,proceed with ur question..

SHA : am i pretty?

ALIFF : No!

SHA : do u love me?

ALIFF : No!

SHA : would u cry if i leave u?

ALIFF : No!


Sha start to cry and walk away and I pull her hands closer herself to me and say..


U are not PRETTY but PRETTIEST.

Im not LOVE u but I LOVE U SO MUCH,

If u leave me i will not CRY but I DIE.


hunny,u r the most important person.i cant breath normaly if u r not around even for just a second.ur every day hug,every day kiss,every day wish is the thing that i would like to have every single day when i open my eyes.trust me..im crazy,yes..crazy of you my love.

something killing me when we are having misunderstanding.it make me sick..it make me extremely in pain.my love towards u became stronger and stronger,not every day..every second sayang.EVERY SECOND.every day im hoping that we're gona live together,stay together,and die together..i was hoping that we are having our own world.just us in that world.with nothing can stop us being a very lovely peacefully lover..but i know that would not come true.


and then we start to hug each other with,in love with nothing will bother or stop us.

MAY GOD BLESS our relation till death do us apart..


i love you hunny.

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment